19 July 2011
CfP: Making, Materiality and Knowledge Conference
Notodden, Norway – September 24-27, 2012
Abstract submission by March 15, 2012
First call for paper:
In Notodden, Norway, september 2012, the international conference "Making
- an international conference on Materiality and Knowledge" will take place. The conference aims to provide an outlet for international and interdisciplinary knowledge production within the Making Disciplines/Making Professions/Making Education.
We kindly invite you to submit abstract to the conference by 15th March 2012.
Please visit our website:
for more information about the two versions of paper presentation (with or without peer-response), and for more information about the conference theme, aim and organizer.
We wish you all a great summer.
On behalf of the organizing committee and the scientific committee, Kirstine Riis and Marte S. Gulliksen.
The scientific committee is the Presidium of Nordfo, represented by:
- Associate Professor, PhD, Marte S. Gulliksen, Telemark University College, Norway (Leader of the commitee and deputy president in NordFo)
- Professor, PhD, Marlene Johansson, Göteborg University, Sweden and Åbo Akademi,Vasa, Finland
- Associate Professor, PhD, Mia Porko-Hudd, Åbo Akademi, Vasa, Finland
- Assistant Professor, Bente Ytterstad, Oslo University College, Norway
- Research Fellow Eva Lutnæs, Oslo University College, Norway