Strategic Design Research Journal Vol 9, No 3 (2016) published
Strategic Design Research Journal (ISSN 1984-2988) has just published its latest issue at
This last issue of the ninth volume of the Strategic Design Research Journal proposes different reflections on design and its applications, from different countries, such as Brazil, Mexico, Italia, or the United Kingdom. As a matter of fact, in the previous issue, we started a process of internationalization, opting for English as its only language. We hope that this choice will foster a cross-cultural discussion among researchers and professionals interest in design.
We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest:
– Activating new strategies for the Lombardy Region and the Italian-Swiss border area: A cultural design approach | Ilaria Guglielmetti, Raffaella Trocchianesi | 138-144
– Design Management competencies, process and strategy: A multidimensional approach to a Conceptual Model | Fabiane Wolff, Fernando Gonçalves Amaral | 145-154
– Extreme and Adaptive Design (EAD) | Maria Giovanna Trotta, Luis Adolfo Márquez Valdés | 155-162
– The sense of belonging: Emotional aspects in participatory design in relation to products and services for cities | Malis Maria Liebl Keil, Virginia Borges Kistmann | 163-171
– Strategic design to foster City-Citizen Interactions | Shalini Bisani, Youngok Choi | 172-183
Please note: we have received many papers for the special number that will celebrate our 10th volume. The review process is still proceeding. Thus, we are going to publish the related number as the 3rd issue of the 10th volume.
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Editor, Carlo Franzato, Dean of Unisinos Creative Industries School, Brazil