Vacancy: University teacher – Industrial design
University of Ljubljana, Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Slovenia
Apply by August 28, 2017
University of Ljubljana, Academy of Fine Arts and Design
Erjavčeva 23, 1000 Ljubljana
– University teacher – Industrial design at the Department of industrial design and applied arts
– Status: full-time
2. CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
– A relevant PhD or artistic achievements confirmed by the University of Ljubljana.
– Valid habilitation title: assistant professor/associate professor/full professor of design.
– Professional experiences in an industrial design field, evident activity and a deep core of knowledge within contemporary design and emerging trends.
– Rhetorical skills, inventiveness, resourcefulness, ability to manage projects and organize your own work with the flexibility to engage collaboratively with a diverse set of colleagues within the program.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in industrial design.
• Manage pedagogical activities, evaluate exams and provide academic advising to students in the program.
• Direct design and research work, student’s study activities and mentorship: seminar papers, diploma or master work and other activities.
• Demonstrate excellence in scientific research and design work. Participate in development of concepts, theories and methods.
• Participate in forming and updating a syllabus while adjusting university and higher vocational education programmes to the requirements.
• Organize and co-organize activities for the realization of the course in accordance with the syllabus and expert findings, coordinate and supervise other faculty members (assistants, technical and other co-workers).
4. JOB STARTING DATE: October 1, 2017
5. APLICATION DEADLINE: 28. 8. 2017
6. CONTACT PERSON: Nina Gršič, email@example.com