Call for Submissions: DesAIgn Conference at HIT, Israel
International Conference on the impact of Artificial Intelligence on Contemporary Design
May 26, 2020 HIT – Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Proposals by March 20, 2020
This conference invites designers, theoreticians, AI developers and the high-tech industry members to explore the different applications used in AI systems in the field of design and to examine the influence of these systems on the design discipline.
Master’s Program in Integrated Design
Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to, the following questions:
• What are the new threats and opportunities facing designers vis-a-vis the use of artificial intelligence?
• What is the role of the designer in the age of AI? In what way is his/her role changing?
• How does the politics behind AI systems influence design products?
• What happens when humans are excluded from design processes that take part autonomously between machines? To what extent can machines be autonomous in the design process?
• Can machines perform creative processes in design?
• Will AI’s entry into the design realm redefine the design discipline and will it blur its distinction from other domains?
•How can the use of AI in design be channelled to socially beneficial design?
Conference organizer: Dr. Yael Eylat Van Essen
For any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Read more here Call for papers AI and Design