CirroCumulus: An emerging Cumulus student group
This event’s aim is to raise a discussion about a new group within the Cumulus Association, created by and for students and people involved in education: CirroCumulus. Even though students are the largest group inside Cumulus, they are frequently less involved in its events. This new group enables people involved in education, including students, to come together and share their vision, expertise, research and exploration.
Inviting people from all over the world, this event’s goal is to reach out and start exploring the opportunities this working group may bring. In order to start this conversation, we will be gathering students and experienced members of the Cumulus Association in an open dialogue.
- Philipp Heidkamp will talk about Cumulus groups and about this initiative.
- Anne Pikkov will address, from the perspective of the board, about students’ part in Cumulus Association.
- Américo Mateus will approach this initiative and the experience of working with the students to propose and make this working group happen.
- Vanessa Mona will be sharing her experience about the pros and cons of being a Student Ambassador and how her university is dealing with the current times.
Event will be hosted by:
- Carlotta Carvalho, Communication Design Student, Instituto Superior Manuel Teixeira Gomes (ISMAT), Portugal.
- Derin Baykal, Interaction Design Master Student, The Estonian Academy of Arts (EKA), Estonia.
Date: January 29, 2021
Time: 13:00-14:30 UTC
Register for the event here.