Cumulus goes on with 10 Cumulus Working Groups
The following 10 Cumulus Working Groups were welcomed during the General Assembly on 13 April 2018 in Paris France. The groups are glad if anybody wants to participate in the group sessions during e.g. the Cumulus conferences where they may meet. Please also follow Cumulus news, website and social media regarding them. In April 2018, the groups consist of these persons with chair´s contact information; please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat for help.
1. Art and Design Teacher Education and Pedagogy – chair: Aalto University Finland, Professor Mr Martti Raevaara, email@example.com and Minna Suoniemi, Aalto University, Andreas Kohli, Zurich University of the Arts Switzerland
2. Business, Industry & Innovation – chair; L´École de Design Nantes France chair Rector Christian Guellerin and Lou Yongqi Tongji Shanghai P.R. China, Marjolijn Brussaard ArTEZ NL, Ulrich Schendzielorz University of Design Schwaebisch Gmuend (HfG) Germany, Sam Bucolo Swinburne Melbourne Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contemporary Art – Ringling College of Art US, Professor Mrs Ann Albritton, Thomas Carabasi, Joe Fig Ringling College of Art + Design, Gwen Farrelly – Rhode Island School of Design, Katja Hock, Carol Jones, Rhiannon Jones – Nottingham Trent University, Heli Tuksam Tartu Art College Estonia, Kurt van Belleghem St Lucas School of Art Belgium, email@example.com.
4. Cumulus 4 Sustainability – Linnaeus University Sweden Professor Mrs Sara Hyltén-Cavallius and Robin Turner Greenside Design College Johannesburg South-Africa, firstname.lastname@example.org & Robin@designcenter.co.za
5. Digital Culture – L´Ecole de Design Nantes France chair Director Frédéric Degouzon, with Florent Michel, email@example.com
6. Fashion and Textiles – Estonian Academy of Arts Estonia EAA, Professor Mrs Nithikul Nimkulrat, Dr Kristi Kuusk EAA Ulla Ræbild Design School Kolding Denmark, firstname.lastname@example.org
7. ReVeDa Research Vectors in Design and Art –La Sapienza Rome Italy; Lorenzo Imbesi, Loredana di Lucchio, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
8.Leadership and Strategy –Design School Kolding Denmark; Elsebeth Gerner-Nielsen
email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org & Anette Flinck email@example.com
9.Women + Design – AHO Oslo; Rachel Troye, Rachel.Troye@aho.no
10.X-Files (International Affairs) – Astrid Behrens University of Applied Arts Vienna Austria, Inken Krevet Sustainable Design School Nice France, Anne Schoonbrodt Politecnico di Milano School of Design Italy, Lisa Janssen Köln International School of Design KISD, Cora Santjer Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences Willem de Kooning Academy, Paolo Sustersic Elisava Barcelona School of Design and Engineering Design and Engineering Spain, Sara X.J. Chen Jiangnan University School of Design, Wuxi P.R. China,
Welcome to follow the news from the Groups at
and the publications prepared by the Groups at
Some groups have also their own blogs like
Art and Design Teacher Education and Pedagogy
X-files run a closed FB group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to joining it.