Cumulus goes on with 10 Cumulus Working Groups
The following 10 Cumulus Working Groups were welcomed during the General Assembly on 13 April 2018 in Paris France. The groups are glad if anybody wants to participate in the group sessions during e.g. the Cumulus conferences where they may meet. Please also follow Cumulus news, website and social media regarding them. In April 2018, the groups consist of these persons with chair´s contact information; please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat for help.
1. Art and Design Teacher Education and Pedagogy – chair: Aalto University Finland, Professor Mr Martti Raevaara, firstname.lastname@example.org and Minna Suoniemi, Aalto University, Andreas Kohli, Zurich University of the Arts Switzerland
2. Business, Industry & Innovation – chair; L´École de Design Nantes France chair Rector Christian Guellerin and Lou Yongqi Tongji Shanghai P.R. China, Marjolijn Brussaard ArTEZ NL, Ulrich Schendzielorz University of Design Schwaebisch Gmuend (HfG) Germany, Sam Bucolo Swinburne Melbourne Australia, email@example.com
3. Contemporary Art – Ringling College of Art US, Nathan Skiles firstname.lastname@example.org, Thomas Carabasi, Joe Fig Ringling College of Art + Design, Gwen Farrelly – Rhode Island School of Design, Katja Hock, Carol Jones, Rhiannon Jones – Nottingham Trent University, Heli Tuksam Tartu Art College Estonia, Kurt van Belleghem St Lucas School of Art Belgium
4. Cumulus 4 Sustainability – Linnaeus University Sweden Professor Mrs Sara Hyltén-Cavallius and Robin Turner Greenside Design College Johannesburg South-Africa, email@example.com & Robin@designcenter.co.za
5. Digital Culture – L´Ecole de Design Nantes France chair Director Frédéric Degouzon, with Florent Michel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Culture website
6. Fashion and Textiles – OCAD Canada Professor Mrs Nithikul Nimkulrat email@example.com, Dr Kristi Kuusk EAA Ulla Ræbild Design School Kolding Denmark,
7. ReVeDa Research Vectors in Design and Art –La Sapienza Rome Italy; Lorenzo Imbesi, Loredana di Lucchio, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
8. Leadership and Strategy – TH Köln Germany Professor Philipp Heidkamp firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Women + Design – AHO Oslo; Rachel Troye, Rachel.Troye@aho.no
10. X-Files (International Affairs) – Astrid Behrens University of Applied Arts Vienna Austria, Inken Krevet Sustainable Design School Nice France, Anne Schoonbrodt Politecnico di Milano School of Design Italy, Lisa Janssen Köln International School of Design KISD, Cora Santjer Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences Willem de Kooning Academy, Paolo Sustersic Elisava Barcelona School of Design and Engineering Design and Engineering Spain, Sara X.J. Chen Jiangnan University School of Design, Wuxi P.R. China,
X-files run a closed FB group, please contact email@example.com if you are interested to joining it.
Welcome to follow the news from the Groups at
and the publications prepared by the Groups at