Cumulusians celebrate. New Executive Board and President 2019-2022
In the middle of Cumulus conference in Rovaniemi Finland 29-31 May 2019, Around Campfire – Resilience and Intelligence, we welcomed the new 10 members in the Cumulus Executive Board 2019-2022 during the elections taking place at the General Assembly on 30 May 2019. The passionate contribution to the success of Cumulusians, our institutional members, partners and the secretariat is guaranteed also from now on by the following people from world around, as below, a number of them as oldies with new blood.
We are super happy Mariana Amatulllo continues with her long term Cumulus board experience as our President.
The Executive Board 2019-2022 will consist of several re-elected members:
– José Allard, Director, School of Design, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (PPUC)
– Lorenzo Imbesi, Professor, La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
– Rachel K.B.Troye, Professor, AHO Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Norway
– Robin Turner, Head of Department, Greenside Design Center and College, Johannesburg South-Africa
– Xiao Yong, Professor, Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing, China
and several newly elected:
– Adam de Eyto, Head of School, School of Design, University of Limerick, Ireland
– Philipp Heidkamp, Professor, Köln International School of Design (KISD), Germany
– Michael Krohn, Professor, University of Art and Design Zurich, ZHdK, Switzerland
– Teemu Leinonen, Associate Professor, Department of Media, Aalto Media Lab, Finland
– Anne Pikkov, Vice-Rector, Estonian Academy of Arts, Estonia.
For more information on the new board, please check here.