Global Grad Show: Open Call for University Students and Professors
Register interest by April 2, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS THAT, FOR EXAMPLE:
– Enhance the efficiency of home-quarantine
– Increase treatment capacity and screening methods
– Mitigate contagious behaviors at personal and public level
– Enable collaborative disease data collection and processing
Submissions will be evaluated by a panel of experts in health, innovation and technology. Should a proposal be selected:
– It will be supported through an acceleration programme and may be further funded to be produced and distributed at scale.
– Creator will be awarded a scholarship covering the annual tuition fee for the selected student or establishing a research scholarship of equivalent value for the department of the selected professor.
Register interest by April 2
Any selected proposal will be contacted from April 16
For further inquiries, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org