HES Associate Lecturer, Head of the Research Institute for Art and Design at HEAD Switzerland
HES-SO Genève invites applications to HEAD – Genève, Geneva School of Art and Design for the position of:
HES Associate Lecturer
Head of the Research Institute for Art and Design (IRAD) (75%)
To manage its research institute, lead and monitor its research projects and develop staff and students’ research skills.
HEAD – Genève
Very active in the cultural life of the city, HEAD – Genève is a major art and design school in Switzerland and is renowned internationally. It welcomes more than 700 students hailing from 40 different countries on its BA and MA programmes in Fine Arts, Cinema and Design. Research is an essential developmental focus for HEAD – Genève and its Applied R&D has become one of its defining features.
– Lead the development, management and communication of our research projects and activities
– Carry out and monitor nationally and internationally significant research projects
– Contribute to the development of the PhD programme
– Create ties with local and international partners and participate in national and international networks
– MA level HES/UNI education at least (PhD preferred) or experience in research-creation in Art and Design
– Several years’ experience in the field of Fine Arts and/or Design
– Experience in team and project management, both on a scientific and financial level
– Very good language skills (French and English required)
Salary and conditions are commensurate with this demanding position. If you are interested in this challenge, please send your completed application in electronic format to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jean-Pierre Greff, Director.
Start date: as soon as possible, 1 September 2019 at the latest
Deadline for applications: 20 January 2019
All applications will be treated confidentially.