Join the Global Youth Leaders Summit 2017 in Hong Kong!
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
June 28 – 29, 2017
Apply by March 9, 2017
The summit aims to gather young leaders of the world to share ideas and interact for a better world. The theme of 2017 summit is ‘ Social Entrepreneurship’. Students are invited to present projects on social entrepreneurship, poverty alleviation or sustainable communities.
GLOBAL YOUTH LEADERS SUMMIT 2017
LET’S MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
28 – 29 JUNE 2017, THE HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY
“Global Youth Leaders Summit 2017: Let’s Make the World a Better Place” is one of its kind international youth leader conference to be held on 28-29 June 2017, organized by the Global Youth Leadership Institute of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. The Summit themed SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHP will gather student leaders from across the world to share ideas and find solutions to some of the world’s pressing challenges, and together, chart a future course in making the world a better place.
The Summit aims to:
• Cultivate young leaders to make social impact through social entrepreneurship
• Nurture a community of young leaders to discuss and act on global concerns
The Summit will feature:
• Social Entrepreneurship Keynote Lecture by Professor Hau Lee, the Thoma
• Professor of Operations, Information, and Technology of Stanford Graduate School of Business.
• Student Leader Presentations on social entrepreneurship, poverty alleviation, and sustainable cities and communities.
• Visit to Social Enterprises to gain hands-on insights on social entrepreneurship.
• Roundtable Discussion to chart the future of young leaders from across the world coming together to make positive social
CALL FOR APPLICATION
Deadline: 9 March 2017
Successful candidates will be invited to Hong Kong for attendance and presentation in the Summit and be provided return airfare and accommodation
Global Youth Leadership Institute
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Tel +852 3400 8531
Fax +852 2364 0294