Universitas Tarumanagara Faculty of Visual Arts and Design
- Generate graduates with high competence, competitive, integrity, professional and entrepreneur spirit.
- Developing and utilizing science and technology to achieve excellence and increase community welfare.
- Developing superior human resources to support organizational growth.
- As member of Ico-D organization.
- Student and academician exchange (international).
- Running international seminar and exhibition annually.
- Participating in international design competition annually.
- Held international webinar and virtual exhibition annually.
- As member of Asprodi (National Association for Design Education).
- As member of ADGI (Association of Graphic Design Indonesia).
- Partner of HDII (Association of Interior Design Indonesia).
- Deliver MOA with member partners, such as:
- Ministry of Trading
- Ministry of Women Empowerment and Child Protection
Faculty of Visual Arts and Design focusing on BA in Design
faculties and departments
Faculty of Visual Arts and Design
bachelor level programs
- BA in Visual Communication Design
- BA in Interior Design
research activity and main areas
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design